Dynamic Handgun Workshop
A shooter is only as good as their practice. Your handgun education shouldn’t stop once you’ve learned the basics. The Dynamic Pistol Workshop is a great way to work on your skills and technique learnt in previous handgun classes. The workshop will review and show ways to enhance your shooting abilities through offering various shooting drills and courses of fire impossible to duplicate at local public ranges.
This is not a beginner course. Students attending this workshop will have completed both the Practical Handgun and Dynamic Handgun courses or a similar set of courses given by an accredited instructor from another reputable training company within one year of registering for this course.
Students will receive feedback on their progress throughout the workshop. A course certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the qualification shoot at the end of the day.
- Hearing protection (mandatory);
- Wrap around eye protection (mandatory);
- Closed footwear shoes or boots (open toed shoes and sandals are not authorized);
- Clothing appropriate for the climate and conditions (shorts are not acceptable range attire);
- Rain gear readily available (recommended);
- Hydration system or water bottle (recommended);
- Ball hat or brimmed hat (optional);
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (optional);
- Lunch; and
This is a 1 day course commencing at 8:00 am and concluding at 6:00 pm.
- Serviceable semi-automatic handgun;
- Weapons maintenance and cleaning kit;
- Serviceable strong side hip mounted, drop leg or belt mounted holster;
- Minimum of 5 serviceable magazines;
- Minimum of 400 to 500 rounds of 9mm ammunition;
- Sturdy belt with magazine carriers (if using belt holster and belt magazine carriers); or
- Molle padded belt, chest rig or plate carrier with magazine pouches.
Course cost: $200.00 + HST.
We try to limit courses to 12 students therefore bookings are on a first come first serve basis. In order to confirm your spot, full payment for the course must be made upon booking. We understand that people have busy lives and sometimes need to re-schedule. Therefore students who cancel or re-schedule a minimum of 72 hours prior to the start of a course will have a choice of either receiving a full refund or having a credit applied towards a future course. Students who cancel less than 72 hours prior to the start of the course will see a cancellation fee of $75.00 being taken from their course payment and the remainder of the funds will be refunded. Students who are no shows will not be refunded.
WGT Consulting reserves the right to cancel any course offered due to severe weather or unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, all students will receive a full refund or a credit applied to another class.
WGT Consulting and its instructors retain the right to deny instruction to any applicant without verbal or written notification of the reason for the denial. Denied applicants will receive notification of the denial and their tuition reimbursement in full.
If you do not have a firearm or equipment and you want to take part in the workshop, we do have a limited amount of firearms and equipment that are available for rent. Students, who wish to rent a firearm and/or equipment for the workshop, please contact us as soon as possible.
We carry 9mm ammunition in our Pro Shop that is available for purchase. Students wishing to purchase ammunition for the workshop, please contact us.